The last panel's got both a good fat joke and the shocking sight of Garfield happy to concede this battle of sarcasm to his master. But don't miss the hilarity of the second panel. The comedy mounts the longer you stare at it:
1. Garfield is furious to find out he is not the Godhead.
2. Though adequately convinced he is not a heavenly body of import, Garfield believes he should be.
3. Though Garfield believed himself the center of all things, all it takes to shatter the illusion is one guy telling him "no."
4. That guy is Jon Arbuckle. Since when does Garfield listen to any input from this dope?
5. Blinded by rage, Garfield does not realize he's being set-up for insult comedy. Wounded by your own sword much, monsieur?!
Q: Does the universe revolve?
Q: Some days all I can do is stare at Garfield's feet, which are now the size of the rest of his entire body.