Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Beyond the Pooky Principle


Jon's progress: mild anger -> rougishness -> tired. So tired. It is, however, awesome that Jon is admitting to himself (and his cat) that he is trying to trick a woman into going out with him.

Points to Paw-nder:

-This is the first time we've "heard" Ellen's voice through the reciever. I hope you are as excited as I am.

-Jon's shirt has that new automatic-rumpling feature to make you look extra-pathetic at a moment's notice.

-I hope Garfield's last thought is in an Austrian accent.

-Three people are talking in the third panel, making it as visually crowded as any Garfield panel in years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of an automatically rumpling (and perhaps color-changing?) shirt. But I think (and careful measurement of Jon in the panels may bear me out on this) that Jon actually lost an inch of height when he heard Ellen's hideous laugh at him and realized that his ruse had failed. Thus his shirt rumpled when his shoulders dropped as his spine collapsed.

Flu-Bird said...

Keep em laughing clown boy